Remote Access Solutions
You're on the road, and need your email or a file from your desktop. You're in a branch office, and want an inventory status. You're at home, trying to access your desktop files. You're at headquarters, managing global user access to corporate data. You need remote access solutions.
Magen Services has Remote Access Solutions for various budgets and needs. Our solutions are based on access needs and budget constraints, with extensive platform choices to match specific needs.
The solution is expected to provide high-speed access to remote and home-based users wishing to obtain corporate information. Our process is based on sound project management. We will help you plan, organize and control your connectivity project.
- VPN connections for geographically dispersed employees, including business travelers, telecommuters, and remote office workers.
- Support for the most widely used desktop systems, LAN operating systems, and network protocols.
- T3, T1 and DSL platforms supported
- Wireless solutions also available (based on availability)
Typical Solutions Technologies
- Microsoft Terminal Services
- Citrix Winframe access
- Firewall and VPN Appliances
- Linux based Firewall and VPN
- Full-time Dedicated access
- Cellular Access (Treo, Windows Mobile, Blackberry)
- Mobile WiFi access
- Campus WiFi
Remote Access is a dynamic and growing environment which will shift in shape and size almost every day. By carefully examining all facets of the project in advance and by developing a comprehensive plan which takes into account almost every eventuality, we can forestall problems and address requirements ahead of time, before the project even begins.
Remote access is secure and efficient communications and access to information, bringing what you need to wherever you are. Magen Services, Inc. offers complete, end-to-end remote access solutions, with the right products from virtually any remote access perspective – mobile user, Internet access, small office/home office, small business, branch office and central site.
Today, all businesses rely on computers and computer networks for financial and communications needs. They need an experienced consultant that will guide them through difficult choices.
As businesses increasingly look for that competitive edge, those wishing to stay ahead are turning to Magen Services for answers.